HVAC INSTALLATION SMITHVILLE MO
Serving Smithville MO and surrounding areas
FIND OUT MORE!
HVAC INSTALLATION SERVICES IN SMITHVILLE
HVAC REPLACEMENT – HVAC INSTALLATION
“Get your 1st year of maintenance absolutely FREE when you purchase a new Furnace, Central AC or Ductless Mini Split from KC Comfort Pros!”
Don’t Go It Alone!
If you’re looking to install or replace your furnace or air conditioner in Smithville, MO you don’t want to do it alone. There is a time for a do-it-yourself projects and a time to trust a true professional. Installation of a new furnace or heat pump is one of those times to trust a certified HVAC Contractor.
Why Homeowners Turn to KC Comfort Pros
When it’s time to replace or install a new furnace or AC, you want to make sure to have your system properly sized and matched for your home.
When you hire our team of HVAC Technicians you can expect that your project will be handled professionally from start to finish. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that we have the following items under control and prepared to handle any issue that comes us.
- Proper Sizing: One of the biggest issues in the industry is over-sizing and sometimes under-sizing of HVAC equipment. Most homeowners assume that their old furnace was the correct size for their home, however that’s not always the case. We’ll do a thorough evaluation of your home to make sure we match the right unit to your home.
- Gas Leaks: Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Making a mistake in this area could lead to dangerous gas leaks that could cause fires or even explosions if not detected promptly.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: The biggest risk is when a furnace is installed improperly, there is a greater risk of carbon monoxide leaks. The combustion gases created by your furnace needs to be filtered safely from your home, which requires expertise.
- Furnace Won’t Work or AC Doesn’t Turn On: If you don’t install the furnace or AC correctly, it may not run. Our trained team will make sure it is running correctly and we’ll run your new system through its paces to ensure proper performance.
GET THE KC COMFORT ADVANTAGE:
When you choose us for your new furnace, air conditioner or ductless mini split system, you’ll get your first-year maintenance FREE!
When is it time to replace or upgrade your Furnace or Air Conditioner?
There will be a few tell-tale signs that it’s time for a new furnace or AC.
- The first is the age of the equipment. How old is your heating and cooling system? Furnace and AC systems don’t last forever which is why you want to keep an eye on the age of your system. A general rule is if your system if more than 12 years old, its time to consider replacing it.
- Has your Furnace or Air Conditioner been well maintained? Lack of maintenance is the number one reason for failure of your heating and cooling equipment.
- How often have you changed the air filter? Dirt and dust are enemy number one to your system.
- Are you spending more money on repairs? If so, it’s time to take a step.
- Did you inherit your furnace or AC when you purchased your house? Heating and cooling systems are designed to match the lifestyle and number of inhabitants of a home, if you have more people, more pets, chances are good the system isn’t matching your needs.
“The most important day of your new furnace or new Air Conditioner is the day it gets installed. We’ll take all the right steps to ensure your comfort and safety.”
Based in Smithville, MO we serve the entire area including Smithville, Trimble, Kearney, Excelsior Springs, Lawson, Platte City, Tracy, Plattsburg, Gladstone, Liberty, Avondale, Lathrop, Glenaire, Edgerton, and Kansas City.
Ready to upgrade your home comfort with a new high efficiency Furnace, Air Conditioner or Ductless Mini Split? We can help!
Nobody knows like the KC Comfort Pros. Call 816-522-1518 Today!