FURNACE REPLACEMENT SMITHVILLE MO
We Repair, Replace and Maintain Furnaces
FIND OUT MORE!
HIGH EFICIENCY FURNACES FOR YOUR SMITHVILLE HOME
Get friendly advice from an HVAC contractor that cares. When it’s time to upgrade or replace your furnace turn to the experts at KC Comfort Pros, we have a broad selection of furnaces, including ENERGY STAR® rated furnaces and will find one to match your needs.
Did you know? The average home in Kansas City spends well about $2028.00 a year in their home heating and cooling period but it doesn’t have to be that way! A new energy efficient furnace installed and maintained properly will operate more efficiently than your current system and remember the higher the efficiency the less you pay towards your energy bill.
Choose a gas furnace wisely!
With 50% of your home’s energy bill going towards heating and cooling your home, it just makes sense to choose a gas furnace wisely. And no one can offer you better guidance than the pros at KC Comfort Pros.
Chances are you didn’t purchase or install your existing unit. You may have inherited your furnace when you purchased your home. It’s important to consider the fact that your needs may be different than the original owners were and possibly the layout of your home might have changed due to a remodeling or how you are currently using the space. We’ll take all of this into account when advising you on the best furnace replacement.
We chose the Champion brand of furnaces due to their incredible reliability and dependability. They’re American Made, have a broad selection of products, and backed by an exceptional warranty.
Here are 5 key factors to consider when purchasing a new furnace:
- Energy efficiency: Energy efficiencies have drastically improved over recent years period if you have a furnace that is more than 12 years old it may be time to consider a new high efficiency furnace.
- Proper sizing: Nothing is more important than having your new furnace properly sized. Over sizing and under sizing our common problems in the industry and ones that are to be avoided! Not every contractor knows how to properly evaluate your home. We take the time to get this step right.
- Proper ventilation: With a new improved high energy efficiency furnace you want to make sure your ductwork is sealed properly and venting properly. We’ll make sure to address this.
- Consider the total cost of ownership: As a rule, a higher efficiency furnace will cost more than lower efficiency furnaces. However, over the life of the unit a high efficiency gas furnace will help pay for itself because of the annual savings and operating costs.
- Choose the right contractor: At the end of the day, the most important step in replacing your home furnace is choosing the right contractor. The most important day of your furnace is the day it gets installed. A lot can go wrong in the hands of an inexperienced HVAC tech.
A word about understanding efficiencies: In short, an efficiency rating tells you how much of the total energy used is delivered to your home as heat. The higher the efficiency, the better the furnace functions. For example, a furnace that is 80% efficient delivers 80% of the fuel consumed by the house as heat. The rest, 20% or $0.20 on the dollar, goes up the chimney flue. Your heating bill therefore depends on the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of your furnace.
AFUE: When referring to furnaces, we measure performance by the AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). The higher the number the more efficient the furnace is. Many Champion furnaces are ENERGY STAR® rated.
We recommend that you buy the highest efficiency furnace that you can afford. You’ll be happier in the long run and will enjoy the immediate benefit of reduced energy bills.
How to know which furnace to buy?
Will help with that! Choosing a furnace for your home is far more important than most people think. Your furnace is more than a box in the garage or in the basement. It has the potential to provide you with exceptional comfort, influence your indoor air quality and save you money on your monthly energy bill. You can rest assure that we will provide a thorough evaluation of your home including getting answers to these questions:
- Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
- Does anyone in the house have allergies?
- Where do you spend most of the time in your home?
- Would you like to save money on your utility bills?
- How long do you plan on living in your home?
As a full-service HVAC company, we help you with three primary functions of your heating and cooling system: (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). we provide expert furnace replacement, furnace repair and furnace maintenance.
Stay a step ahead of the cold winter months! We’ll make sure you furnace is installed professionally, provide furnace maintenance and will be there if you need furnace repair.
- Furnace repair: We repair all brands and models of all major brands of furnaces. We provide expert diagnosis of your situation and in many cases can get you back up and running in no time at all
- Furnace maintenance: Your gas furnace needs regularly scheduled yearly maintenance tune-ups. Regular tune-ups extend the life of your equipment, helps your equipment run at peak performance and will give you peace of mind.
- Furnace replacement: It’s an exciting day when you choose a new gas furnace. You can expect to upgrade your home comfort and reduce your energy bills. We provide exceptional customer service from start to finish.
Don’t forget your air filter!
The single most important thing a homeowner can do to maintain your air quality is to regularly change your furnace air filter. It’s easy to do and takes just a second. Wondering how often you should change? We’ll help with that; it depends on how many people and pets you have in your home and whether or not anyone has asthma or allergies.
Based in Smithville, MO we serve the Kansas City area including Liberty, Trimble, Kearney, Excelsior Springs, Lawson, Platte City, Tracy, Plattsburg, Gladstone, Avondale, Lathrop, Glenaire, and Edgerton.
A furnace is an important part of your Smithville home. If you’re ready to replace or upgrade your furnace, get expert advice from our team of pros. When it comes to furnace replacement, nobody knows like the pros at KC Comfort Pros.
Call: 816-522-1518 today!